Eugene, Oregon has recently started phase 1 of our reopening of the economy.
I will be opening my gym back up tomorrow.
Naturally, I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about what I’m going to do to keep my clients as safe as possible.
So first I will share the obvious things with you.
- Wear gloves, I found them at Walgreens
- Keep as much distance as possible
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Wear a mask if you can handle it.
- Go during non peak hours, if possible.
- Clean, clean, clean, clean, and clean some more.
Luckily for me, I run a personal training studio that will never have more than two people (plus me) at a time. So i naturally keep more of a distance and can easily clean.
Now a few of the less obvious things.
- bring your own gym mats
- bring an oversized towel to lay down on any benches you use.
- If you like resistance band work, then bring your own bands http://www.resistancebandtraining.com or http://www.bodylastics.com are my favorites.
- Get fat grips and put them on any dumbbells/bars you use, for added protection. http://www.fatgripz.com
- Purchase your own handles for any cable or trx exercises you do. Your bands might even already have some.
Ok well, those are just some simple ideas. Let me know if you have more.
If you’re not ready to go back to the gym yet, I have built an at home workout routine for seniors, contact me if you’re interested.CLICK HERE
LIVE IN EUGENE?
LEARN MORE ABOUT
40 PLUS PERSONAL TRAINING AND
GET YOUR FREE WEEK OF PERSONAL TRAINING